Last updated on November 20th, 2021 at 02:41 am
In continuation to previous post for launch of M/s. Mahawar Vijay & Co. This article would give you a glimpse of various steps starting from conceptualisation to launch of www.vijaymahawar.com
We would like to take this opportunity to thank collaborators who were pivotal in this journey (visit gratitude corner for the same).
As core business of M/s. Mahawar & Vijay & Co. is not a tangible product but purely a service offering. The site had to be designed keeping this in focus. It cannot be claimed that this objective is fully completed, as it was initially thought of. But its still work in process and since the industry is very dynamic, service offerings and site is also designed with microservices framework. Each component can be changed without impacting other components.
Below is the reference to various tools, online utilities which were used to achieve this.
Step 1: Design and Develop the Brand of Mahawar Vijay & Co.
2. Favicon – This is the icon which shows on the title bar of the browser webpage when you open a site. Favicon can be your company logo or image. There is some special requirement to have it enabled for your website. First is the size of the file has to be 16 x 16 pixels and name can be anything but preferably favicon.ico (which is default). You can generate your favicon using online converter available here
3. Logo – Some image of the site had to be resized for this online utility were used available here. This may be important if you plan to register the Logo for your business.
4. Google Forms for Careers Form, Feedback Form and Grievance Form. Google forms was used to capture user feedback, suggestions, career details and grievance.
5. Integration of Web-hosting with Google Drive for organisation of content, resume bank and forms data.
Step 2: KYC requirements – MSME
- Udyam website for registration of M/s. Mahawar Vijay & Co. as MSME. This is required if you want to seek a payment for online transactions from your site as a merchant or business.
2. Secured Payment Gateway – Payment Link is created using – Razorpay payment gateway and Paytm for Business. Soon this would be enable to accept international payments to cater to the needs of international clients as well and also intergrated with Paypal for ease and convenience of international customers.
Step 3: Security and Privacy of users, visitors and customers
2. Both the site (www.vijaymahawar.com) and its blog (www.mahawar.net/blog) are secured using SSL certificates, which means its safe and secure for visitors like you and clients/customers.
Step 4: Search Engine Optimisation and Web Analytics
This in itself is huge topic to cover in this article (consider seeing this post as well). Shared here are few tools which were used and incorporated in the site.
2. Google Tag Manager – Generate Tag – This gives the snipped of code which you can ad to each page of website for which analytics has to be enabled. This again has to be taken care by the development team.
3. Google Knowledge Panel – This is great way to showcase how your webpage and business appears in Google Search Engine. For this you can register with Google Business and submit the necessary details as required by them. As a confirmation a post card sent to mailing address which contains a unique code. This code can be used to verify you business and post which the knowledge panel gets activated.
4. Sitemap is generated using online utility available here – Sitemap is very useful way to keep track of all pages of the website. This also gives search engines and crawlers to quickly scan all the pages of the site whenever they are changed. This makes them appear in the search result.
Hope you find this journey of site useful for establishing yourself in the online market place.
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your valuable feedback here.